Mech Tech Professionals are currently recruiting for a Commerical Manager to be based at HPC.
This is a full-time hybrid role with some flexibility for remote work. The Commercial Manager will oversee multiple projects, managing contracts and budgets while ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Commercial Manager will also be responsible for business planning, team management, and analysing market trends and competitors.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Commercial Management and Contract Management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in business planning and market analysis.
- Effective team management skills and ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, Finance, or related field
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
The position will be based onsite, starting ASAP through until approx 2026
This role will report into the Project Director and sits within the Project Controls function overseen by the Commercial Director.
Working Hours: Initially 45 hours per week Monday to Friday, with the potential to increase to weekend working at a later date and to suit the project requirements.
Duration: ASAP for through until 2026
Must be eligible to work in the U.K and subject to acceptance/ approval of the BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) Application and DBS Security Clearance (Disclosure & Barring Service Check).
If you believe you meet the requirements set out above, and are looking for a new opportunity, please click ‘Apply for Job’.